This will be a fast SWTOR Bounty Hunter Class Review. The Bounty Hunter only cares about one thing and that is credits. They do not care what the job is, or who they are asked to kill so long as the price is right. They are equipped with heavy armour, some of the most effective weapons and a whole lot of gadgets and tricks to get the work done. The Bounty Hunters utilizes heat as with other classes utilize energy. Some of your skills generate heat while some drop heat. You need to carefully balance everything you throw and when you throw it. The Bounty Hunter is probably among the best classes to par with since you have got a whole lot of AOE, can stand your own in melee and you have got powerful ranged attacks. Their beginning abilities are:
- Rapid Shot: a fast burst of shots
- Missile Blast – Fires a rocket that burst can hit up to 3 targets and knocking the first one down.
- Flame Thrower: Has a 10 meter cone which does damage overtime for 4 minutes and can stun weak opponents
- Vent Heat: Immediately port built up heat.
- Recharge and Reload: Regenerates health and vents heat cannot be used during battle
As a Bounty Hunter you may have two advanced classes. They are Powertech that is a tanking spec and Mercenary which is a recovery spec.
Powertech is Shield based with heavy armour and powerful shields. There are 2 Major skill trees:
- Shield Tech: boosts defensive technologies to migrate harm
- Advanced Prototype: technology that make you versatile fighting against any competitor
Mercenary has two blasters, powerful missiles and the capacity to heal. There are 3 Primary skill trees:
- Arsenal: Applications rockets and specializes in dealing heavy damage to get rid of the opponent fast.
- Bodyguard: Has technologies and skills to heal allies
Both advance classes share the Firebug skill tree. This tree enriches your weapons to do cheap swtor credits. All the courses in SWTOR have up to 5 companions that at as their team. The team can do several things such as, collect resources, craft products, ore go on assignments. The Bounty Hunters companions are:
- Species: Female Individual
- Planet: Hutt
- Ranged healing
- Medium armour
- Crew Skills: +5 Cybertech Efficiency, +15 Slicing Efficiency
- Species: Male Jaw
- Planet: Hot
- Ranged Tank
- Heavy Armour
- Crew Skill: +15 Armormech Efficiency, +1 Armstech Critical
- Species: Man Hook
- Planet: Belasis
- Melee tank
- Heavy armour
- Flamethrower Kit
- Crew Skills: +10 Scavenging Efficiency, +2 Treasure Hunting Critical